Helen combines empathy and care with critical thinking to support individuals and teams in organisations from FMCG, Beauty, IT, Fitness, Engineering, Legal, Logistics, Distribution, Education, NHS and the Charity sector.
Helen has held a board position as HR Director for UK and Ireland with a confections manufacturer as well as global talent and learning and internal organisational development consultancy roles.
As a coach Helen creates a supportive and safe environment for leaders and managers to explore their thinking, replace limiting assumptions with liberating assumptions and enable them to lead authentically.
As an organisational development consultant, Helen works with organisations to solve the right problems and uncover root causes. Helen provides process support and hands on facilitation to create and deploy solutions for long term success.
Helen’s experience includes diverse OD projects including large scale global cultural integrations, supporting the top two tiers of a University to define their leadership and management framework in support of cultural change and developing a ‘talent first’ mind-set with managers. She works with clients in the UK as well as international locations such as Russia, USA, Belgium, China and Mexico.
An experienced trainer and facilitator, Helen loves to create conditions where people coming together can thrive individually and as a team. She uses Thinking EnvironmentTM principles to enable share of voice and through a balance of support and challenge enables performance improvement and the delivery of practical business outcomes.
- MA Coaching & Mentoring Practice, Oxford Brookes University (2016)
- Certificate in Company Direction, IOD, (2007)
- Certificate in Management, Open University, (1995)
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering, University of Bristol (1989)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development
- Member of the EMCC & Volunteer Mentor for fellow members
- MBTI Practitioner & Certified Time to ThinkTM Coach & Facilitator