Helping you to unleash your best thinking and achieve leadership success
Kathy Toogood is an experienced executive coach, team coach, trainer and facilitator. Kathy has an intuitive understanding of how to leverage human potential and achieve transformational change, and she combines this with an enthusiastic and motivational approach. Much of Kathy’s work with senior executives focuses on helping leaders build strengths that enable them to achieve high performance for themselves and through their teams.
Kathy’s background is in senior retail management experience for companies including Marks and Spencer plc as a Personnel and Training Professional. Subsequently she has spent over 20 years in a coaching, training and consulting role, working for an impressive range of organisations spanning finance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, utilities, service industries and the public and charitable sectors.
Kathy designs, delivers and manages highly effective bespoke leadership and team development programmes invariably using coaching as its base. As well as coaching individuals and teams herself, she regularly supports organisations in establishing a coaching and mentoring culture by training line managers to be effective coaches.
Kathy’s approach to individual coaching, team coaching and facilitation could be described as empathetic yet challenging, and motivational but practical.
- MA in Coaching and Mentoring Practice
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Certificate in Coaching Supervision (Higher Professional Development) Oxford Brookes University
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Myers Briggs Practitioner Step 1 & 2
- BPS Level A and B; SHL OPQ qualified user
- Graduate of the Coaching Academy
- Robbins Institute – Mastery University and Leadership Academy
- Qualified to use ASSESS materials
- Realise2 Strengths Practitioner (individual and team)
- Strengths Deployment Inventory
- EQi Bar-On Emotional Quotient Inventory,
- Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) practitioner
- Strengthscope practitioner (individual and team)
- Qualified Time to Think Facilitator and Coach
- Qualified Heartmath Coach
- Research paper published in Journal of Evidence-Based Coaching and Mentoring – June 2012