Mike is an experienced Leadership Coach, team development expert, event facilitator, trainer and author. He has coached leaders and teams across a number of sectors: universities, the NHS, banking, insurance, technology, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, health and social care, and the voluntary sector.
Mike has a solution focused, strengths based style of coaching, which is about maximising who you already are as a leader, building on existing strengths and looking at how these can be given maximum contribution towards personal and organisation goals. Latest research on professional development points to this strength focus as being the type of development activity which has the most powerful impact.
As well as providing impactful one to one coaching with senior leaders, Mike’s regularly designs and delivers leadership team/office development activities, as well as leadership development programmes. Mike specialises in whole systems work, where he may do 1-2-1 coaching with the leader of an organisation or department, and then combine this with team coaching of the leadership team as well as design and facilitation of wider organisational events.
- MA Coaching & NLP (distinction) Kingston University
- Chartered MCIPD
- Accredited member of the Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Strengths Profile Assessor and Team Practitioner
- Strengthscope Accredited individual and Team Practitioner
- MBTI assessor/Individual and team strengths practitioner
- Master NLP Practitioner and certified trainer
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- Qualified counsellor
- Accredited ‘Time to Think’ Coach and Facilitator
- Accredited ‘Conflict Dynamics Profile’ practitioner
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) – Toastmasters public speaking organisation