Sandra Henson is an experienced and internationally well-respected Corporate Executive Coach and Coaching Supervisor. She works with CEOs, leaders and teams to deliver sustainable growth and transformational change.
Sandra tailors the latest evidence-based thinking in executive development and leadership into grounded, highly-effective programmes which are aligned to clients objectives and help them to achieve a tangible commercial and professional edge.
Much of Sandra’s work with senior executives focuses on changing leadership behaviours and mindsets to deliver the change and impact they seek for their organisations, their teams and themselves. Renowned for her results-driven approach, Sandra works with individuals and teams to discover their authentic selves and use their natural strengths as a platform for growth, transforming both their professional and personal lives.
Sandra is a Master Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation.
Sandra’s current clients include Global Technology, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Luxury Brands, Food Supply and Higher Education.
- Master Certified Coach (ICF)
- Systemic Coach and Facilitator
- Systemic Team Coach
- Master Certified Developmental Coach and Consultant
- Coaching Supervisor
- MA (Merit) in Coaching and Mentoring
- Master NLP Practitioner and Breakthrough Coach
- Art of Developmental Coaching
- Coaching from Source
- Power of Embodied Transformation
- 1st Class Honours Degree in Chemistry (cum lauda)
- Certified Strengthscope and Realise2, Myers Briggs Steps I and II; Hogan psychometric profiling, EBW (Business Emotional Intelligence Practitioner) and certified to Strategic Success Modelling status in the Dallas-based ‘ASSESS Systems’ psychometric personality instrument.
- Published author of ROI papers in the International Journal of Evidence-Based Coaching and Mentoring
Please visit my LinkedIn Profile for personal testimonials on my coaching. Link here.