Sue Cruse has extensive experience as a leader and as a coach within a FTSE 100 setting, working with leaders at the senior most levels.
Sue has an international reputation, in supporting senior leaders to access their best energy, resilience and resourcefulness in the interests of sustainable high performance.
Sue works powerfully with Executives on an individual basis and also with groups and teams. Her approach is informed by the latest research in Executive development.
Sue has particular expertise in applying coaching to successful Executive onboarding, leading to outstanding retention and return on investment.
Sue creates a carefully structured and tailored coaching contract, focusing on behaviours, and the mindsets and beliefs that drive them, as well as the wider Executive context. Such a comprehensive approach accelerates capacity to lead and deliver results and brings sustainable change.
Sue’s current clients include the following sectors; Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Advertising, Business School and Higher Education.
- APECS Accredited Executive Coach
- MSc Behaviour Change (Distinction)
- Coach Supervisor
- Psychotherapeutic Counsellor
- Mindfulness Teacher
- BA Hons, French and Greek
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Registered General Nurse and Health Visitor
- Publication in peer reviewed journal: Brandon, J., Joines, R., Powell, T., Cruse, S., Kononenko, C. (2012). Developing fully engaged leaders that bring out the best in their teams at GlaxoSmithKline. Online Journal of International Case Analysis 3(2), 1-15.